The Enochian Holy Table.

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
TheMysticSeeking
Practicus

The Enochian Holy Table.

Post#1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Hello to all.

I was recently doing research on the Enochian Holy Table and noticed that in certain pictures of various tables I found on the web, the Enochian lettering around the perimeter drastically differed. I guess my question is ; Is there an up to date, most accurate blueprint for the Holy Table? A friend of mine & I were discussing undertaking the building process of one of the tables, we thought it would be fun.

What exactly does the lettering around the table mean to the magician? I could sit and try to decipher the lettering around the table via the internet but would like to get some feedback from a practicing magician. I feel a tremendous power radiating from this table and its lettering & symbology ; respectfully I would like to discuss this subject with someone that lives and breathes this practice of magic on a regular basis.

From what I have come up with the holy table is some form of material device for making a microcosmic version of the universe within the confines of a small room, temple etc. I feel this way because of the way the ensigns are layed out on the table in their correct fashion and position and the way that the seven planets are loud out on a table. Am I wrong about this? Are these various items and tools simply just items used for channeling macrocosmic energy through a microcosmic medium? I feel like I am on the right track with all this but I would like feedback from a professional if you will. Ive often debated how I would get into Enochian Magick and at this point of my life I feel like the construction of a completely function-able Holy table would be the best place to begin, allowing me to get locked into the enochian world through the table and the various other holy Enochian tools and devices. I feel a strong urge from the Angels to direct my energy into this table so I will do just that.

I would love to get some feedback from you guys being that this is my first post I would also like to begin by saying Hi to all the new folks I plan on discussing things with.

Thanks!!
I love you.

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login