Contructing Enochian Ritual Tools

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Vinncent
Neophyte

Contructing Enochian Ritual Tools

Post#1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Hello everyone. I'm impressed by your forum here... it's rare that I find an "occult" online forum whose majority of members seem to be more knowledgeable and experienced than myself.

I've been reading and studying the "Enochian" system for over a year, mostly it's horribly complicated history and the various interpretations of it. I'm currently working on constructing the various tools to the best of my ability and resources, which unfortunately isn't very much of either.

I've been mostly referencing Duquette's "Enochian Vision Magick in regards to the construction of the tools, and it's lead to a few questions so far.

1. The laurel table is apparently supposed to be about 1 cubit square x 2 cubits high, where 1 cubit is about 44 inches. Does an 88 inch high table seem a a bit too high to other people? I'm not a short person, and that's currently higher than any other normal table in my house.

2. There's a symbol supposed to be on the back of the Sigilum Dei Aemeth, though I'm not sure what it's called. Should this symbol also be on the four smaller versions that hold up the Holy Table?

And, in case anyone was going to suggest it, I already know the "use whatever works for you" advice. However, if there's two common views of the Enochian angels I've found, it's that they dislike demonoloters, and dislike blatant half-assedness, if that were a word. Therefore, though I hardly have the materials to recreate all the tools perfectly, something can be said for recreating them to the best of one's ability.

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login