Enochian Angels and 2012

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Gnosis
Zelator

Enochian Angels and 2012

Post#1 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 am

I wanted to know, has any one asked any of the enochian angels about 2012 or have they mentioned it? What will happen? Is it survivable.

I didn't use to believe in 2012, I always thought is was a bunch of new age hype. But now with scientific information to back it up, I am beginning to think other wise.

NASA and many other scientist believe that in 2012 we will have a rather LARGE solar maximum that could likely knock out ALL electricity literally sending us back to the stone age. Also, it is now a scientifically verified fact that there is a rather large hole in our electromagnetic field. If solar particles and radiation were to enter through that hole during a maximum type of event predicted to occur, the damage would be catastrophic. I know this sounds rather hokey as they made movies like 2012 and Knowing, but this event does have support by experts in science and even the ancient time masters, the Mayans.

Dr. Gibson an associate of mine said that supposedly while traveling in astral form in the celestial world he had a discussion with one of the angels. The purpose of their discussion was the upcoming changes on our planet and the role that they were to play in the protection of key humans on earth.

It would be interesting to use enochian magick to ask the angels what they know about this event and what we can do about it.
"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge, I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there" - Confucius

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login