Anyone else preordered the upcoming Opus Enochiana?

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Anyone else preordered the upcoming Opus Enochiana?

Post#1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 pm

The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee: Transcribed from the 16th-Century Manuscripts Documenting Dee's Conversations with Angels

ISBN-13: 978-0738752587, ISBN-10: 0738752584

I paid for mine back March 25th. 10 years in the making! ;) I had less two decades of experience back then... :)

Product Description
The Most Faithful and Accurate Edition of John Dee&'s Conversations with Angels

Includes two never-before published manuscripts

An Incomparable Treasure Ten Years in the Making

This is a must-have resource for Dee aficionados and esoteric scholars who absolutely need the most meticulously detailed version of these highly influential works. A labor of love more than ten years in the making, these exquisite linen and leather-bound volumes include impeccable transcripts of four manuscripts from the British Library and one from the Bodleian Library in Oxford. Two of these manuscripts have never been published. Each page is laid out to match the original manuscripts, including lines, marks, notations, diagrams, and notes that Dee himself wrote on the paper.

In these volumes, the breadth of content, the level of detail, and the fidelity to the originals is unmatched. John Dee's original writings have never been presented in such an immaculate fashion, free of the typos, oversights, and omissions that have previously plagued serious Dee scholarship.

This complete, 1760-page work also includes folio numbers, errata, notes, and ten comprehensive appendices to provide essential context and enhance the practical understanding of the manuscripts:

Dee's European Journey (with map)
The Ninety-One Parts of the Earth (with maps and table)
Gazetteer
Glossary of Archaic and Obscure Words
Brief Biographical Guide
An Examination of John Dee's 48 Claves Angelicæ
Concordance of Angelic Words in Dee's 48 Claves Angelicæ
List of Spiritual Creatures
A Selection of Interesting Quotations
Complete Angelic Lexicon
Two foil-stamped hardcover volumes (linen and leather) with ribbon packaged in a linen-covered, foil-stamped slipcase.

About the Author
Kevin Klein was trained as a cartographer and developed a passion for esoteric studies, focusing on the work of John Dee. He has spent twenty years compiling the work in The Complete Mystical Records of Dr. John Dee. His other interests include physics, comparative religion (particularly Tibetan Buddhism), walking, and visiting exotic places.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login