Enochian Practice

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
lgdvl73
Adeptus Exemptus

Enochian Practice

Post#1 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:38 pm

I've seen nerds speak Elvish ... and as a nerd myself, I stand in shock and awe ... utter envy.

Is it generally agreed upon that the most puissant of the Enochian Transmissions are the calls ... the Angelic Language proper? I operate under this assumption ... does anyone think that this is presumptive? (I know only my perspective here, but this could quite possibly be a premature cognitive commitment).

Let me also say, I am of the belief that all of the Enochian Transmissions proper (what I know of them lets say), can definitely all be termed puissant.

Of course, I'm immersed. But it isn't ALL I do with my time. In fact, through my practice I feel a greater desire to 'be in the world'. Or a greater drive to 'participate'.

I find it requires sincerity. Has anyone else experienced the approach to Enochian as something to be done only with the utmost in sincerity? I make all these assumptions because they are my experience ... so I am utterly curious about the experience of others.

If any of these conclusions are a shared result within the body of the practiced, and we can operate under the (quite possibly assumption based on subjectivity) conclusion that the language itself, the calls; the 'Angelic Language Proper'; are the most 'pure' (in a trans sense), then isn't the point of a language to be able to speak it at will?

The practice in it being, if one can not say it in enochian, then it must not be worth saying at all?

Obviously, that would be a tremendous exercise ... but isn't that especially the point of practice, exercises (injunctions, experiments, operations, etc.) that cause change to occur in conformity with the WILL (and that is a serious transcendental WILL).

Its the Aurobindo man. He was a serious Magi.

Magick is for nerds, and that means obsessing about details and taking things further than your normal consensus reality may look upon as 'normal'. (I usually tend to stop right around the edge of weird/confusing). This seems to be true for me anyway. If Magick is taken as an Art (which it usually is), what better way to make art then by speaking a divine (only as divine as ones sincerity ... the passion and power with which it is spoken) language.

Enochian Magick, the traditional kinds consisting of the Heptarchy (evocation of involution ... the chakras/planets ... my subjective system) and Great Table (invocation of evolution ... astrological/cosmic/meridians ... again my form of the jargon), work much better when you do the whole operations in the Angelic Language ... it is not so difficult to write them when a little creativity is utilized.

If the system includes a language, then it somehow seems logical to me that one would first need to learn how to speak ... .... am I way off base here? Am I coming to conclusions that have been published or posted elsewhere and not aware of it? Practicing Enochian Magicians are not a dime a dozen ... which is probably a good thing.

These are my thoughts ... an elf would say

Ea! Lindo Illuvatar, lindo Ea, Pellia Pellerin Im Menel im Arda mano Eru, Vilya, Nar, Nen, Kemen lindo Ea

T
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in." ~ Rumi

http://henochiussimon.wordpress.com/

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login