1. What is the link between the great table(watchtower tablets) and the calls?
2. Why is Zid beyond the abyss when in other HGA/Higher Self rituals(or operations) theorize or state the HGA lies before the abyss(Tiphereth)?
3. Is there a specific use of the Sigil De Ameth? It seems to be like a "triangle of art" of sorts.
4. Any "new" entitys emerge since the system re-emerged(Last 2-300 years, I hear about this Teloch-Vovin/Death Dragon, dunno if it's "new" but in all the books I have read up to date never state a thing about him/her/it. I have yet to read Liber Primus, Secundus, ect)
5. What is the purpose of the Holy Table/Table of Practice(The Hexagram one)?
6. Why did Kelley get as disturbed as he did from his final skrying session(Its just odd after the whole wife swap thing, what was spoken to him bothered him that badly)?
7. Is there a purpose behind the Holy Lamen or is it just to serve as a talisman?
8. Has anyone ever attempted to make sigils from the enochian alphabet and had results?(Not the traditional sigil made from the tablets but the "chaos" way of making sigils)