Talbot

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Pollyjoggs
Practicus

Talbot

Post#1 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:44 am

What other alchemical experience did Kelly have? Aleister believed himself to be the functionary of his reincarnation or whatever, and because of his participation in the work of dr dee the world remembers him. Yet he was a convicted coiner I heard, and Dee considered him important as medium for the work. Dee stuck his neck out a lot for a criminal, and that's not the best sort to have around. If the case is his expertise, can anybody give some refrence outside of the supposed "shakespear introduction letter" he was supposed to have sent to the court? I just wondered how come he, while so against the work, was used so thouroughly even though it would seem the arte of scrying was more common back then, and a higher class of medium would have set off less alarms. With the constant threat of inquisition, it would seem the case for Talbot/Kelly as the chosen scryer would not yet have been made.

Enochian Intreuge...... point out some work of his that I can check out. And don't say he went all quiet when he turned sides to bohemia, or Poland, or what-not! :jkj
God our god will reign eternal.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login