Microcosmic Aethyrs

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Vrischika

Microcosmic Aethyrs

Post#1 » Fri May 22, 2009 5:39 am

So, yesterday in TEX I asked a guide (well I called him up as a guide, not sure if it was an illusion or real entity)
to guide me in a dream or in waking life by omens (pertaining to what I need to learn to progress to RII*).. And this morning right before waking up I heard the sentence: "...People try to put us down when they have unconsciously
sensed the aethyrs open within us." I took it as a continuation to a longer series of teachings that I completely missed (consciously).

However it was interesting as it made me think about the aethyrs represented in us microcosmically, which makes sense... Or maybe around us, i.e. in our sphere of sensation? I've already suspected from some visions that the lower aethyrs might be more ethereal and correspond with lower chakras.

Can anyone teach me if I'm on a right track about the aethyrs being microcosmically represented in or around our selves?

(* = On a side note, can anyone here tell me if I'm "ready" to go further if I've successfully penetrated into TEX but haven't really learned any lessons from it yet?)

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login