Logah

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Pollyjoggs
Practicus

Logah

Post#1 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:22 pm

After several printer cartridge refills, I finally got Logah printed, as well as sections 3 and 4 of TFR (my hardcopy is across the country)....

Correlating the calls to the pages, I found an interesting thing.... If you take the grid filled with multiple letters as the first call, and proceed from there to the 18th call, and then order the last pages as lil - tex, when you get to ZAX the first side is all filled out, the second side is every other grid except for four 7 by 7 segments, which is repeated on the first side of the next leaf. After that it's all every other letter.

I found it interesting as the ZAX is considered by some to be the abyss, how this connects to the ninth leaf and the leaf of the 11th call. Has anyone done this before, on here? Correlated the pages of logah to the keys and aires?

EDIT

Also, has anyone here tried running through the logah while under possession? I find opens like a flower in this way. I mean, its not meaningful outside of gnosis, but OH BOY, what a gnosis! :)
God our god will reign eternal.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login