New to Enochian Magic - My book list

Introductory course on Enochian Magic. A good place to start.

Topic author
Thought Process

New to Enochian Magic - My book list

Post#1 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Hello All,

I would like some feedback if possible on how my reading list should be ordered.
I reading Enochian Vision Magick - DuQuette for the second time and just got John Dee's 5 books, Peterson.

I first want to say that I am not in a hurry to get through this list. My goal is learn the language, alphabet, etc. before I start visiting the specific areas. I will move accordingly but in a structured fashion.

If you feel some don't need to be included please let me know.
Also, since this fairly new and I've been digging, let me know what I missed.

Here's my current list at Amazon. Does this order look about right?

1b. The Angelical Language, Volume II: An Encyclopedic Lexicon of the Tongue of Angels
by Aaron Leitch (Hardcover)

1a. The Angelical Language, Volume I: The Complete History and Mythos of the Tongue of Angels
by Aaron Leitch (Hardcover)

2. The Complete Enochian Dictionary: A Dictionary of the Angelic Language As Revealed to Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelley
by Donald C. Laycock (Paperback)

3. Enochian Evocation of Dr. John Dee, The
by Geoffrey James (Paperback)

4. Enochian Temples
by Benjamin Rowe (Paperback)

5. The Book Of The Seniors
by Benjamin Rowe (Paperback)

6. Advanced Enochian Magick: A Manual of Theory, Training, and Practice for the Novice and the Adept
by Frater W.I.T. (Paperback)

7. Practical Angel Magic of Dr John Dee's Enochian Tables: Tabularum Bonorum Angelorum Invocationes as Used by Wynn Westcott, Alan Bennett, Reverend Ayto
by Stephen Skinner (Hardcover)

8. The Lost Art of Enochian Magic: Angels, Invocations, and the Secrets Revealed to Dr. John Dee
by John A. DeSalvo (Paperback)

Thanks in advance,
TP

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login