Success with Geoff Gray-Cobb's Mystical Grimoire

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Success with Geoff Gray-Cobb's Mystical Grimoire

Post#1 » Sat May 09, 2009 4:32 pm

On the subject of successful workings -- I had a proverbial burr under my saddle in that one of my best friends for many years had been constantly taken advantage of and actually stolen from legally. It involved the use of a website that had been secretly stolen and exploited. Technically, this was none of my business from the strictest point of view, but as I would hear from time to time that nothing could be done about this irritation, I finally decided to help my friend, who in my opinion deserved some assistance after all of this aggrivation. So, I used the partnership disruption spell in the MG with the specific intention that relief would come through no harm coming to anyone. Within a month and a half, perhaps less, a message appeared on his website that it would change in the following month. And, it did change -- within a few weeks, the website had a completely different look. The thieving partner's influence had completely disappeared off the website.

I learned that how this happened was that my friend's employer wanted to do the website and control it's contents, and the thief got married and left to probably harrass somebody else!

Now, my friend has peace of mind and I no longer have to listen to the complaints about it. This unsavory business that was going on was so invasive and negative that I really had a difficult time dealing with even listening to it, which is why I took action. I feel that it wouldn't be wise to interfere in things very often, but I'm not sorry I did this as the outcome is a good one. ;)

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login