Words in the Necronomicon Spellbook

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
thosphoenix
Zelator

Words in the Necronomicon Spellbook

Post#1 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:45 pm

I was thinking about something written at the end of the Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon... the last words in the book are "Good Hunting" ... I wonder why it says that.

Aside from that, I was wondering if anyone else had experience working with this book... I know that there is a lot of say on either end about it being fake, but I have done work with some of the 50 Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon, and with success. I was wondering what any of you thought of the book. Let's just be honest about our thoughts and respect each others' opinion... I'm not looking to incite a flame war.

I am also curious about anyone that's done any of the gate walking... I was considering doing that myself, but I cannot get access to any of the materials for lack of cash flow... by materials I mean the silver and other things to make the seals on, so I was considering doing a modern substitute or kind of kitchen-witching them into existence.

Thanks in advance, everyone.
Zi Kia Kanpa, Zi Anna Kanpa

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login