Heleleth, Zoroel & Sabriel: MG & NAP for health

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
HermeticOdin
Practicus

Heleleth, Zoroel & Sabriel: MG & NAP for health

Post#1 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:07 am

This is my first post on this forum, although I have to confess to being an anonymous lurker for almost 2 years now. I just wanted to share with you guys the awesomeness of the spirits you find in Geoff Grey-Cobb's two tomes. After several years working with both grimoires, I am still wowed by the sheer effectiveness and tangibility of the results you can get.

Heleleth: When my wife had a brain lesion and a numb feet due to some nerve -damage, I decided to do the "Secret Disease Banishing Ritual" for three days. On the first day, while chanting the Avatar Mantrum, Heleleth told me three things: First, that if my wife gets cured, I should "spread the word". Second, that she needs to eat grape. And last, that she should practice the middle-pillar ritual as often as she can. That night, and the following my wife was visited by a nice man, very huge in build who talked to her about several things that troubled her life. And in her half-sleep state it seemed to her, as if someone is pushing metal plates into her head. This "therapy" by Heleleth went on for a couple more days. And he even told my wife in dreams about my own medical problems and also the source of a pesky haunting we have at our home. The week after we went back to the doc, and guess what? The CT-scans showed no lesions whatsoever and her feet was on the mend. So, here I am spreading the word, I guess: Thanks Heleleth!

Zoroel & Sabriel: These two fellas I've asked for help for so many times, I can't even count. Due to the simpler ritual, I always found them very helpful, when time is critical. I want to share with you, one of the most immediate results, I've ever had with Zoroel & Sabriel. We have a pet bunny who is now 8 years old (a ripe age for a bunny). One time, she was having gastro-intestinal problems. And whoever has a pet rabbit, knows how quickly gastro-intestinal problems can kill off these lovely animals within hours. When I saw our rabbit almost paralyzed with pain of her constipation, I had to act quickly. I pulled up my NAP-chair next to the bunny's enclosure and sat down there and then and started the ritual. As I finished reciting the oration, I felt and saw in my mind two golden man-shaped shadows darting from a corner of the room towards the sick rabbit. They stayed there for a while and seemed to be touching the poor little fellow's tummy. They disappeared soon after and I opened my eyes. And lo! and behold, the bunny was sitting in her corner looking at me, and jumped away merrily. Where she sat, I found some hardened fecal pellets - the reason for her constipation. That was a year ago, and the bunny is healthier than she ever was. On a side note a relative (who has nothing to do with magick, nor knew anything about Zoroel or Sabriel) has on two occasions slept the night at our place around 3 and 6 months after the incident. She related to us on both occasions, that she had a strange dream. In those dreams she saw in the bunny enclosure two men: one laying on the floor next to the rabbit and one kneeling in a gesture of prayer. She thinks our house is haunted, but we know better :) Thank you Zoroel & Sabriel!

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login