Successful Necronomicon spell

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Tytus
Zelator

Successful Necronomicon spell

Post#1 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 pm

After charging the 15th seal of the necronomicon spell book, the spirit called Ziku, I received money that day which was dire as I and my fiancé had gone a few days with no food, we were being evicted from our home and we had no money for our medicine either. After the first charge I nearly cried during the prayer after the incantation because I needed to have money come into my life so I could feed my fiancé and myself, I got $75 dollars sent to me for no particular reason by a family member hours later. I charged the seal again (do not charge the seal for more than three consecutive nights, it says that clearly in the spell book but all you have to do is rest on it for a day then you can charge it again, and its best done during a waxing moon) these next couple of times I prayed that my fiancé and I would have a windfall, that we would receive a large amount of money, enough to sustain us a new apartment and the money for schooling so I could get a better job to support us. Today I got a call from my lawyer who was helping me in my workman comp case against Walmart. The case has been moving so slowly for over a year now but all of a sudden Walmart calls my lawyer and settles, I got over $10k, she even stated how surprised she was that we got this money so quickly and suddenly. She even said the phrase "this all seemed to have come together quickly, as if by magic". On top of that we started getting revenue from some other projects and now we have a new apartment in hollywood we are moving into in just a couple days, we both have some exciting job opportunities and I'm getting sponsored to go to college for graphic/web development. Everything I prayed for to Ziku came true! I am so grateful that I was wondering if there was a way to say thanks for all Ziku has done for us, are there certain offering rites that pertain only to the spirits of the necronomicon? Would love to know about any info on that.

I post my results here purely for information sake. I noticed in a couple of the threads on this forum that a lot of people are letting their preconceived notions and fears of the necronomicon spell book affect their judgement about the spells. They are not evil in the least, but they are powerful and should be practiced with respect and knowledge. I have been practicing the occult and magick for over 7 years now and I must say that out of all the grimories out there the necronomicon spell book is perhaps the easiest to employ. Would love to hear some other stories and personal experiences with this spell book, the successes, the failures and all the in between.

Beatus Esse,
T.LH

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login