Barashakushu got me my dream job (Necronomicon Spellbook)

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Zoe
Zelator

Barashakushu got me my dream job (Necronomicon Spellbook)

Post#1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Hello,

I used the Necronomicon Spellbook to get a job that I really really wanted but for which competition was fierce. I petitioned Barashakushu, fourth name of Marduk, who is in charge of healing and miracles. He totally came through for me and got me the job. In fact, the guy in charge of hiring told me I was his first choice right off the bat, at our first interview. The delay between applying for the job and getting the offer was about a month; that is, things went through the usual channels and took the usual amount of time. However, getting this job was such a long shot that I am nearly certain Barashakushu was involved. I just want to say that in my experience the Spellbook is the real deal, and Barashakushu is very kind. Also, I was severely lusting for results but that apparently didn't matter. One technical note: when making the seal, I stuck my finger with a pin and put a few drops of my blood on it because I read in Ashnook's notes online that this creates a very strong bond with the seal/spirit.

THANK YOU BARASHAKUSHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I will be burning candles to thank him for the next week.

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login