The Lucky Hoodoo Workings

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
francov
Practicus

The Lucky Hoodoo Workings

Post#1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 am

Since lately more than one asked me via PM some hints about sexual magick achievement,
I wish to share an interesting operation I successfully performed at the beginning of last week.

The purpose of the operation was to have sex with a gorgeous caribbean girl who's been working in my
same company for a couple of month, and to feed the Spirits with very strong sexual energy.

In the dark of my outer temple I lit a blue candle and I called the great Spirits-Magicians of Atlantis to
come forth. In the four corners I burnt an incense blend of myrrh and sandalwood. On the altar there was
a glass of sea water and the Magical Square with the name of the girl.
I started a short prayer to the Spirits thanking them for our friendship and stating the purpose of the working.
I closed my eyes and began to chant the sigil-mantra (Spare's method) which embedded the whole
purpose. I kept on for a while.
Then I crossed the threshold of my inner temple.
The temple was set up as a crumbling and derelict building in a suburbia. It was a silent, black night.
My victim was somehow trapped inside the building. She roamed through the derelict corridors and she felt lost.
Indeed, she was. I was stalking her in the dark, and she knew: she perceived a terrific presence.
I felt her fear growing and soon become terror.

This is very important. We need to draw upon a very raw and primordial elemental sexual energy to bring about
Ojas . It's not a simple sexual energy what we are looking for, we seek those elemental powers connected to
what in this system we can call sexual radioactivity. In this system we work with the lowest layers of sexual energy.
Perceiving the victim's fear is actually very elemental. It involves at the same time two great powers, Lust and Death.
On the push of these powerful and overwhelming energies the magician build up a reservoir of power instantly available
for the operation.

When I felt the energy and power were overflowing, I attacked my victim like a terrible hungry monster.
Obviously she was screaming and tried to defend herself. But the power was too strong for her. Then, while she was
naked on the floor and breathless, I invoke the powers of the Spirits so that they come and dwell in my turgid erection.
And then I wildly got her, full monty.

So when I reached the peak I stared and stopped the sequence/image at a greatly lustful point and I ejaculated.
In my outer temple I spread my semen on the altar and poured some drop into the magical square.
Then I burnt the magical square on the flame of the blue candle, offering it to the Spirits. While the smoke rose,
I said:
"Magical Square of sexual energy, fly to the Spirits!
Magical Square of Ojas, fly to the Gods!
Take flight, take flight, Away!"

In the days after, I worked on the physical plane to widen my sphere of availability. That is, I tried to create a
favorable field of situations whereby the magick could work.
In fact, about a week later, she asked me for such a date. We had sex, very lustful and passionate sex which we
both enjoyed so much.
And while having this funny and amazing time, all I was doing to her had been done in the
name and through the powerful energy of the Spirits of Lucky Hoodoo, those ancient and strange Spirits-Magicians
that live beneath the bottom of the sea.

This topic has 28 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login