Carl Nagel here. . .

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
andros
Practicus

Carl Nagel here. . .

Post#1 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 pm

I've noticed my work is a topic of discussion here, so I thought I'd join in. But first, I want to spend a moment on the importance of developing a harmonic relationship with Spirits. Once this harmony is established, True Magic is possible.

Let me give you an example of what I mean. A couple of weeks ago I conjured the Spirit Astaroth, and asked for help in achieving my material desires. Within three days I was offered a book contract, and a share in a software company. My call had been answered.

Did I first consult a table of planetary hours, draw a magic circle upon the floor, place lit candles at the four cardinal points, or spend hours in quiet meditation before working the Magic? The answer is, No. I was standing at my bedroom window looking at the street outside, it had been raining and the road was wet. I suddenly felt the moment was right. Still standing at the window, I called to Astaroth three times and asked for His help.

Once a harmonic relationship is established, the Spirits will always be with you - 24/7. They will "tell" you when the time is right to work your Magic. Having said that, you must never take the Spirits for granted.

This topic has 68 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login