questions about "how to use the powers of darkness"

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
LPS_magick
Neophyte

questions about "how to use the powers of darkness"

Post#1 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 am

hello everybody.
I have purchased the Gary Brodsky's book "how to use the powers of darkness". I have read many opposite opinions on this forum about this book.

Now I am about to use some of the rituals, and I have some questions for you more experienced guys :

1) in the book is written that if no cleaning of the wood canvas is required, the rum must be sacrificed to the Gods. Ok, I'd like to sacrifice some of it for the God. What does it mean to "sacrifice" something? What do I have to do?

2) I am worried about one thing. Is it dangerous to have burning candles directly over a wood ( washed with rum, too ) surface? I am worried that the whole thing might catch fire.

3) In many rituals, the color of the required candles is different in the general description of the ritual than in the actual signature. What did you do?

4) Is there a way to communicate with the author? Does he have an e-mail address available for his customers?

thank you.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login