Nec Heirarchy

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Nec Heirarchy

Post#1 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:28 am

I thought I would share this with everyone I found its very helpful

I have been seriously thinking about something and I am sure Neshamah or others on this forum might be able to give me some insight. My question is are the pantheons and systems related or linked ? Or are they totally separate? In my experience with the Goetia/Enochian/Hebrew Angels/Necronimon/And the Hindu Deities, They are real enough is there some hierarchical link between them do they all answer to one say YHVH? In My experience the Necronomicon Entities are very Qlippothic and Dont even respond to the LBRP and Hebrew God names? Its something that has always bugged me ?

In many ways, you could look at each pantheon or spiritual hierarchy as being an individual or cultural look or "mask" for the energies that are transpersonal behind them. It's easy enough to see many correlations between the Greek and Roman and Egpytian and (fill the blank) gods, for one, and this carries over to some degree with angelic beings.

All that said, sometimes they don't correlate exactly. For one, I think the Necronomicon beings feel "alien", not just to me, but to the world we live in. If this is so, then it follows that they wouldn't answer to powers in charge here. Qliphotic beings should respond to the LBRP, in my opinion, so I wouldn't consider the Necronomicon Qliphotic (afterall, the Qliphoth are part of the Qabalistic system). Most ceremonial magick comes from a Judaeo-Christian background (Solomon, Abramelin, Qabalah, etc.), so it follows that most of these beings would answer to a Christian or Christian-style "God". Likewise with Enochian, since Dee and Kelley were both Christian (Protestant, I believe), so it fits quite easily with a Christian worldview (though I would argue it fits better with a Gnostic worldview).

I don't advise mixing too many systems (least of all contradictory ones), as the benefits will often be canceled out by the cons.

LLLSHJ,
Yechidah.

Thanks for the Info .. Ok so if the Nec Entities are not Qliphotic where on the tree or how do they fit into the big picture of things ?

Well, in my personal opinion, which may be incorrect, I don't feel they fit on the Tree at all. As I said in my previous post, they feel "alien", so I would warrant that they are not really from this "dimension", as it were, and thus don't belong in a Qabalistic hierarchy. That would explain why they don't answer to Qabalistic names.

LLLSHJ,
Y.

I would place the beings of the Necronomicon under the rulership of Necheshethiron and Dagdagiron, deriving their energies from the broken Shell called Samael (the Desolation of God). This is the Qliphoth that corresponds to the Sephirah Hod.

The Prince is Adrammelech, who is a Powerful King. The beings that come from here are "the filthy Wailing Ones of God." The are Succoth-benoth, the Nergal, the Ashima, the Awites, and the Sepharvites (who burnt their children in the fire to Adrammelech).

Frater S.I., I understand a morbid curiosity about these things -- kinda like looking at a fatal car crash, you just can't take your eyes off it. But, these beings are NOT TO BE MESSED WITH. They will eat you and when they are through with you they will come after your family. There is very little control over thsee entities because they are Chaos Demons who answer to NO GOD.

As your Seer, I implore you to quit focusing on such terrible spirits before you lose everything you have and are.

Love and Light,

Neshamah

Now that I've made all my warnings and had my say about "messing" with dangerous spirits, let me give you an answer to your original question that might help everyone understand the nature of these beings you mention.

Just as there are 4 positive levels of existence (Assiah, Yetzirah, Briah, and Atziluth), there are also 4 "negative" levels of existence (which I am NOT going to name here). These "negative" levels are accessed by "burrowing" into Da'ath. This is also how one accesses the "Tunnels of Set," which correspond to the Paths on the positve Tree.

The further down one "burrows" the more "alien" things become. I am at a loss for words concerning these levels of "reality," because they are so drastically different from anything we normally experience. I will say that one can find the True Source of UFOs down in these sub-terranean Hells. One can also find Chaos demons that answer to NO God, or Name. One can also get down into one's reptilian subconcious so deeply that one never finds a way out (the State Hospitals are full of people who live there).

All things are connected and can be placed on one of the many Trees that make up our Universe (and other Universes). And, there is One God who created All things and is the Root Source of All things.

That's all I'm going to say right now. I think I answered your original question. If you have any others, I'll try to answer them -- just know that there are things that are beyond your grade-level, and this is so for a reason. Let's keep it that way. :D

Love and Light,

Neshamah
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login