Manning books, NIP, GM etc

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

Manning books, NIP, GM etc

Post#1 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:33 am

There is a NAP thread and not a NIP thread, which seems unfair since some get better results using NIP. I suspect there is a difference in attitude required between the two books.

It might be too messy to have a separate thread for each Manning book since for instance the GM ("Gnostic Magic") book also by Manning is somewhat of an extension to NIP. Perhaps there are also other Manning books which are very related.

NIP is a very constructive book. So is GM. I like that. Sometimes it's very tempting to blow the sh*t out of someone, but the Manning attitude seems to be more "sacrifice your own negative attitudes and get a powerful good manifestation in return".

What results have people here gotten with the "Ishtar Pentagram Ritual" from NIP? Any? Any results using the simple "Greeting" ritual in NIP? Both seem so simple it's hard to believe they can be used for something powerful.

What results have people here gotten using the Money Pentagram ritual and how does it compare (in results) to the ritual in same chapter called Fertility Rite?

"I'm a Nipster, oh yes I am!"
Grab
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login