Thanks to this Forum, thanks to Nap Spirits, New Ishtar Power, Al Manning

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
MsFrater
Neophyte

Thanks to this Forum, thanks to Nap Spirits, New Ishtar Power, Al Manning

Post#1 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi, I'm new here. I found New Avatar Power by Geoff Cobbs in this forum. Plus, I found the most info about the book here. I new to using magick. My first successes were with NAP. I want to thank this forum big time for all the detail info they put on on NAP. Thanks to Moloch Sorcery, for the idea of consecrating my NAP Grimoire. I bought some candles but I have to get some Spearmint oil to burn candles for these spirits

Thanks to spirit Nitika for a job, and an extra $4,000 plus of money I needed. Thanks to the spirit Labezerin for helping me win two contests where I won $850 total in courses I wanted to take. Thanks to Iaoth, Patayah, and Opiel for increasing my knowledge in reading cards, and for clearing the way for me to finally get a job as a reader, I had tried for 3 times but failed until their help.

Thanks to my Magick Mentor who began to teach me more about how to use NAP, and taught me some things that truly increased my confidence, and alerted me to a psychic skill I should focus on. Overall, thanks to magick for finally helping me make my life better which has been harassed by difficulty since I was a child. And, lastly, this is a great forum for learning about Magick. Oh, thanks to Geoff-Cobb whose no longer with us but still at work. And thanks to Al Manning from the 70's, no longer with us..but thanks to him for New Ishtar Power which I'm newly learning about from this forum. LIife just got really interesting, productive and fun. :lol:

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login