Great THANKS to Mahasiah,.Lelahel, Gadiel!

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Randy135
Neophyte

Great THANKS to Mahasiah,.Lelahel, Gadiel!

Post#1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Weeks ago I feel extremely illed and being in a crossed conditions, along with extreme headache. In spite my effort to help myself, the crossed condition didn't go away. So I decided to seek the help of NAP Spririts.
On first days, I did Invocation to Mahasiah and Lelahel, after doing Uncrossing Ritual as instructed in the book. I did the ritual as Brother Moloch advised. Relaxed => MPR => Invocation x3 => Request x3. I asked them for protection from harmful forces and for safety, along with my promise to offer them lights and liquor. When I vibrate their name after few days, I felt their presence in my room. Since my first Invocation, I slowly felt better and more balanced, and after 10 days my headache has gone and I feel good again.
Also, after the first day did Invocation to Mahasiah and Lelahel, when closing the book after finishing ritual, I catched a glimpse of the page contain Invocation to Gadiel ( Invocation for protection against evil), so the following days I added Invocation to Gadiel asking for his Protection and ask for safety from all harmful spirits, magic and energy.
I did the NAP ritual daily for 8 days consecutively and after 10days I feel much better and my ill gone.
I write this post as a great thanks to Mahasiah, Lelahel, and Gadiel. Thank you so much for helping me getting back to my health and well being. May those who wish to seek help and protection will have great results with those Spirits as well, for they are genuinely real and powerful.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login