Elubatel is swift!

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Eternal Idol
Practicus

Elubatel is swift!

Post#1 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:14 pm

So my girlfriends job is being moved to another city. She was going to be transferred but the long drive would make it financially hard on her plus time away from her daughter. Another place next to where she currently is had expressed an interest in her coming there which would save her the drive but she was pretty sure it would be less money than she currently makes and she had not heard back from them. What's rough is her job moves this Friday! So while sitting at my desk on break at work I did the relaxation ritual for NAP and I did the best incantation I could for Elubatel for her. I asked that she would hear from them the same day and that the new job would be the same money that she currently makes. By 5:00 that same day she had heard from the new place not once but twice and they also told her it would be the same money that she currently makes! Can't ask for better results than that! Thank you Elubatel!!!

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login