Zoroel sigil [NAP]

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Asahel
Philosophus

Zoroel sigil [NAP]

Post#1 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:17 pm

85. The fourteenth said: "I am called Kumeatêl, and I inflict shivering fits and torpor. If only I hear the words: 'Zôrôêl, imprison Kumentaêl,' I at once retreat." [The Testament of Solomon]

Zoroel, sigilized as Zayn + Vav + Resh + Aleph + Lamed, as per raum215's suggestion.

I used Agrippa's "Celestiall" script (Book 3, chapter 3) because with Aiq Bekar I got something that looked annoyingly like a cockroach. This looks like Saturn's symbol instead...in fact, it was precisely the Saturn symbol, before adding the alef+lamed suffix.

I wonder if there's a connection.

Constructive criticism welcome. I notice J Peterson lists the name into English as Zôrôêl - I wonder what those diacritics are supposed to mean, whether they indicate a different transliteration than the one I've chosen.

Also, I'd love to hear your experiences using this sigil, since I can't field test it myself.

Zoroel.jpg
Nullius in verba.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login