Mars for Passion Motivation and drive?

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Rubygirl
Philosophus

Mars for Passion Motivation and drive?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Carl Nagel’s book Materializing a Magick mentor mentions the seven planetary spirits and how they can cause things to happen. I’ve renewed my Sun charm recently and immediately going into the ritual I had an uplifted calm feeling and it seems to be working well for me socially but What I feel I need right now may actually be a tremendous amount more drive and motivation to pursue business interests... which seems martial.

Mars is incredibly weak in my birth chart and I’m an earth sign Taurus to make matters worse. When I’m really motivated I’m super on top of everything but lately I’ve just felt eh... about things. I lack passion a lot of the time. And it’s incrdibly hard to get things off the ground and keep them going for the long stretch when you don’t feel motivated.

Has anyone worked with the spirit of Mars before and how did it go? Nagel only included one spell for Mars and it was a revenge spell, I’ve also heard of Mars energy causing accidents or people to get heated and into fights. Neither are worth it to try to get drive.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login