A gateway?

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Cyprian

A gateway?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 am

Hello all,
I have recently rented a large room in a large house in a small town, many miles from my home city, this room is both a bed room and a temple. I am working with the Nec, just preliminary banishings etc to get a feel. A curious thing has happened, now I pride myself on my banishings, what I banish stays banished, yet I get the strongest feeling that something, like a gateway, has opened in the south east corner of my temple and I can feel it very strongly. Now when I evoke my watcher, he always appears there and stays there. Its almost as if hes claimed that corner of my temple as his own. The other person who lives in this house has been in my room and said that he gets a strange feeling from that corner and doesnt like it. I dont feel there is a negative presence, just a strong presence, I dont understand why the feeling should be there after I have bannished . I use solar based bannishings and have done LBRP, GBRP and Hex. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

p.s Im in the southern hemisphere if anyone is wondering at the cp's.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login