Experience with Frater Malak

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
cursed80

Experience with Frater Malak

Post#1 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi, long time reader, first time poster. You guys and girls are an impressive group, so I wanted to get some impressions before going ahead with something. I used to be a rather active in sorcery, but stopped practicing because I had some issues with things backfiring (or if you guys read Lisiewski's book, the slingshot effect). I used some long-term beneficial spells on myself and my future, and cashed in my chips while ahead. However, I kept my books and tried to stay moderately current on any new work in the occult because, slingshot effect or not, sometimes the only way out of a bad situation is magick.

Long story short, I am planning to use Frater Malak's partnership disruption spell on myself and another person to end an intensely complicated relationship from which I have been trying to unentangle myself from for years. I anticipate that a lot of you are thinking that if I am one of the parties to this relationship, then I can just wrap it up myself. Since it would take lot of spilled ink to get into all the details of why that isn't quite the case, it is probably most efficient to ask that you trust me when I say that I see no practical way to end this affiliation without Magick, despite years of non-magickal effort on my part. I don't want anyone harmed, I just want everyone to go their own ways.

So, I wanted to see if anyone experienced any problems with the slingshot effect while using one of Frater Malak's spells, and how bad it was. I have read a semi-recent post by another user here which had this spell work for them with no apparrent backlash to themselves or harm to the targets, and that post is the main reason I dug up my old books. When practicing, I mainly relied on Frater Malak and a few things handed down from my Russian grandmother. My grandmother's stuff was extremely powerful and reckless--it did its job (sometimes overdid), gave a healthy backlash on me, and would sometimes hurt innocent third parties (which is unacceptable to me). I don't recall any particularly bad problems with FM, but I have 10 years of rust on me, and given my past experiences I thought the smartest thing to do is to see what those who are more experienced than me think.

Another complicating factor is that the other party I am intertangled with is less than stable and in a delicate position in their life. They have done nothing deserving harm. Using some of my grandmother's stuff or a couple of things I picked up from some guys from the Carribean would really wreak some havoc if I used it here. Also, assuming no other problems with FM, is there any risk with being both the operator and target of a spell, where that spell isn't necessarily the kind designed to be cast on the operator? There is (at least theoretically) a level of protection for you in casting a spell that the target doesn't have. I should mention that I have seen Vovin's freeze spell, which although looks like a magnificent spell especially since it actively avoids causing unnecessary harm (thanks for posting it, should you read this) but the nature of my entanglement with this person is probably a bit more than what can be handled by sending them off to deal with their own affiars (which looks like how the freeze spells operate).

Most importantly, I greatly appreciate the time and attention paid by those who have some thoughts on this. Thanks.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login