Nitika punishment for stopping or something else

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Rubygirl
Philosophus

Nitika punishment for stopping or something else

Post#1 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:03 pm

I bought the book (magickal cashbook not NAP), made the book as instructed did the ritual for a sum of money needed for 3 days ultimately I stopped because everytime I thought about doing the ritual, read about it, or did it, I experienced a physical pain. I thanked Nitika and politely closed the relationship during alter time.

Since then, my profit has been cut almost in half.

My first thought was I'm getting punished for not doing the full 11 days.

My second thought is maybe I have a generational block? No one in my family that I know of has ever been wealthy Infact moneh has always been a source of stress.

The only time I ever experienced something like this was around the same time last year when I started doing the banishings in Modern Magick and my finances and energy went down the toilet. Someone on reddit mentioned that their money suffered as well, but people dismissed the idea.
I want money but I'm not willing to sacrifice my health. Yes I work more than one job and I'm taking strides to get my own business of the ground. So no, I'm not looking for money to fall out of the sky. I'm looking to make it easier to make big money instead of small money. I know people around me who easily get high paying easy work and so I know I can get that for myself. But it's a matter of overcoming whatever is going on with me. Money spells either tend not to work or backfire.

Jupiter was helpful last month but I feel like since the NAP my requests have fallen on deaf ears.
Last edited by Rubygirl on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login