How I Perform NAP For Maximum Effectiveness

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

How I Perform NAP For Maximum Effectiveness

Post#1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:46 pm

How I Perform N.A.P. for Maximum Effectiveness
by Brother Moloch 969

NAP is a plug n play system not unlike paint by numbers. This is MY method and I how I get it to work for me. I’ve blogged about as well as talked about it on my radio show in my website and in group chats over the years since I helped resurrect this and other modern grimoires to the occult community. I figured it was time to share how I got results with it on record.

The system is meant for even an abject novice to use and get results with as many have over the years since its first publication. However there are things once can do to improve any NAP ritual’s effectiveness and garner better chances of results. Mind you the end result may not be as grandiose or fantastic as you desire but the fact remains here are some great tips I have used to get this system to work well for me:

Step One: Define Your Goal As Precisely As Possible - this is a simple enough strategy. You need to know exactly what it is you want and are working for. Most people who claim they can’t get results with this (or any) occult system of practice tend to have muddy thinking and often a poorly understood goal let alone well defined goal. Thus take time and THINK about your goal and what it means to you. What is the end result you are seeking.

Step Two: Choose Which Power Chants You Wish to Use - some folks will only use one, I use three. The first incantation I use is for the matter at hand. It is directed for the desired result, period. The second incantation spoken immediately after the first is a backup to the first and usually it is the one for Success invoking Elubatel because you always want your working to come off successfully. Finally the last incantation I use is the General Purpose to add any ritual details that may be needed for the spirits such as if I am doing a working on love, I may want to specify that my love interest lives elsewhere and that I would like them to live in my same city or close so that we could visit more often as well as date.

Step Three: Perform the NAP Preliminary Rites - do the workings slowly to allow the power to build up until you feel it in your system. If you must imagine it with your mind, then do so because it is there. After you perform the Rite of the Headless One, you are ready to begin speaking your incantation.

Step Four: Speak your chosen incantation clearly. Recite each name three times and vibrate the name if possible; if you do not know how, try elongating each vowel in the name such as Nitika would be: Neee-Teeee-Kaaaah. At the end of each complete recitation of the incantation, here is where you will speak your desire plainly to the spirits attending. You will be saying this three times (since you’re speaking it fully three full times and there is power in repetition!)

Step Five: Thank the spirits for attending you and finish with doing something else. Do the ritual the same way each day until results happen. Realize this may take days, weeks or even months depending on the size and complexity of your request. Persevere and have faith.

The New Avatar Power Ritual

Quietly read the words aloud, listening to what you are saying. Read slowly and carefully, pausing between sentences, and stopping for about three seconds wherever you find three periods (...) in the text. It should take you a full four minutes to read the words aloud from beginning to
end.

* "I am beginning the New Avatar Power Ritual. I call on the Inner Planes to witness. I state my purpose thus: ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY. I begin to wind down, to let go and be rid of all the tensions of my body. To let my muscles relax, unwind and let go. The tensions are beginning to drain from my body. Soon, a gradual heaviness will start to weigh down my thighs, my arms, my hands, my feet, my legs, my body. My muscles unwind and let go. All my muscles are relaxing, unwinding and relaxing. Very soon I shall feel the unwinding, the letting go. Unwinding and letting go. Unwinding, letting go. Unwinding, letting go. Deeper and deeper... letting go... unwinding and letting go. The tensions drain from my muscles and they will soon become loose, letting go, relaxing and unwinding. Noises round abut me will drift into the background. I shall feel the relaxing, the letting go, the unwinding. Breathing easily and deeply. Easily and deeply. Unwinding and letting go... drifting into the peace and serenity of complete relaxation. And as my body unwinds and relaxes, so I enter the peace and quiet, where only these words have meaning, and nothing else disturbs me. Letting go... unwinding... letting go...unwinding... relax... relax...let go...let go...let go...relax...relax...relax... let go...let go...let go. I call on Thee, Mighty Arzel, who stands in the East, to assiste me in this and all my ventures. I know now that my New Avatar Power is flooding to the surface. * I now close my eyes gently."

Now sit quietly for about two minutes, letting your mind wander as it will, and then open your eyes.

From this point in the Ritual you always begin to perform a spell or other piece of magical working. For easy reference, think of the point where you open your eyes again as "Point A" in the Ritual. I shall be referring to Point A later in this book.

The instructions will say: "Carry out the New Avatar Power Ritual to Point A" and this tells you that you should prepare for the Ritual and say or listen to the words as explained from the initial instructions up to this point. Also, for the sake of simplicity, from now on I will refer to the New Avatar Power by its initials-NAP. Wherever y ou find "NAP" in the text, you will understand that this refers to New Avatar Power.

Notes On The New Avatar Power Ritual

1. If you own a tape recorder, you can make a tape of the above Ritual words, between the asterisks, from * to * After recording the words, let the tape run silently for a further 10 minutes, so that when you replay the tape, the Ritual words are followed by 10 minutes of silence.

Then instead of reading the words to yourself each day, you can start the tape recording speaking to you as you sit in the dim. In that event, you can dispense with the reading lamp shining over your shoulder, and you can listen to the whole of this part of the Ritual with your eyes closed. You will, however, need the lamp later for reading spells.

When the tape reaches the Words of Power "ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY" (which, like all other Words of Power in this book, is pronounced exactly as it is spelled), say the Words aloud, and near the ned of the tape, begin sayign th words aloud from "I call on Thee..." through to Point A of the Ritual.

2. You should carry out the Ritual daily for best results; 15 minutes is the maximum you need for the Ritual and the magical workings that follow it. Try to make yourself a present of that daily quarter-hour -- it will be the most stupendously valuable present you have ever given yourself. If your day is really packed tight with things to do, set your alarm clock for 15 minutes earlier, so that your first action of the day is to carry out your New Avatar Power Ritual and a magical working.

The Preliminary Rites

Central Pillar Ritual

pp. 136-147

Pretend that a white, sparkling balloon is hovering just above your scalp. do not strain to see it or feel it, but just think what it would feel like if that balloon was hovering a scant inch above your skull.

As you are thinking about this white ball, pretend that it has become a ball of white light. Many people pretend that an electric light bulb inside the balloon has been switched on. As the light comes on, say the First Arcane Word of Power: "Eh-Heh-Yeh"

Slowly repeat the Word of Power a total of three times as you let the idea of the ball of white light grow in you remind. You will begin to feel a prickling sensation in your fingers and toes.

Now pretend that a round white shaft of light, about three inches thick, is moving out from the lower side of the ball of light. That shaft moves slowly down through your skull until it reaches your throat. This is the Air Gate.

Pretend that a second ball of white light is growing in your throat, opening up and spreading out until it covers your neck, jaws and eyes. You pretend that your head, up as far as your eyebrows, is inside the ball of light. Say the second Arcane Word of Power: "Yeh-Ho-Vo-El-Oh-Heem" Say the word three times in all and feel your throat begin to glow and tingle.

Pretend that the shaft of light now thrusts on down through your chest to the Fire Gate, on a level with your heart. Pretend that a third ball of light expands within your chest, extending from the front of your body thru to the back. Say the Third Arcane Word of Power: "Yeh-Ho-Vo-El-Ve-Dah-As". Say the word twice more, and feel a warmth spreading through your chest cavity.

Pretend that the shaft of light is now thrusting down to the Water Gate which is located at your genitals. Pretend that a ball of white light expands through your body in that position as you say the Fourth Arcane Word of Power: "Shad-Dye-El-Kye". Say the word twice more slowly, and experience a comfortable warmth throughout your pelvic region.

Complete this part of the ritual by pretending that the shaft of light thrusts down between your legs to your feet where a fifth all of light expands. Say the Fifth Arcane Word of Power: "Ah-Doe-Nye-Ha-Ah-Retz". Say the word twice more slowly.

The picture you have in your mind's eye should be a shaft of fiery white light running from your head to your toes, inside your body, studded with five gigantic, brilliant white gems -- three along the center and one at each end.

You are now full charged with NAP and your final tasks are to circulate it and then direct it to carry out its miraculous purposes.

New Avatar Power Circulation Ritual

As you lie or sit, fully charged with the NAP, take the next step toward sending your NAP streaming out to do your bidding.

Bring your attention to the Spirit Gate, where you have created the ball of white light above your head. Pretend that the light turns to a liquid stream and begins to flow down the left side of your body, painting your left shoulder, arm, hip, leg and foot with white brilliance. As you imagine this down-flow, breathe out slowly at your normal, relaxed speed.

When the stream of light reaches the ball of light corresponding to the Earth Gate at your feet, begin to breathe in slowly, and pretend that the stream of light is running up the right side of your body, back to the ball of light at the Spirit Gate. On the way up it bathes your right leg, hip, arm and shoulder with sparkling brilliance, just as it did to your left side on the way down. Perform this imaginary circulation, down on the left and up on the right, as you take five more deep and easy breaths.

Now you add a second flow to the first. In time with an outgoing breath, pretend that the light from the Spirit Gate is flowing down the front of your body, bathing your face, chest, stomach, thighs, legs and feet in brilliance. Then, as you inhale, imagine the flow sweeping under your feet and up the at the back of your body, flooding white light over your calves, buttocks, back, shoulders and neck.

Repeat this second flow five times, breathing in rhythm with the down and up motion of this waterfall of imaginary light.

The New Avatar Power Fountain Ritual

After taking the twelve breaths and imagining the circulation of your NAP, think about the ball of light at the Earth Gate at your feet. Recall the shaft of light that you pretended was thrusting through the other balls of light. Imagine that the Spirit Gate has turned into a powerful suction pump which is sucking the white light from the Earth Gate and up the center shaft. Inhale as you pretend that the light is rising in the shaft. Then pretend that the light bursts out the top of the shaft like a brilliant fountain. Begin to exhale, and imagine the light showering down all over you from the Spirit Gate over your head.

Take five more deep breaths, absorbing the light up your core and then imagining it cascading down your body like a waterfall, to be absorbed again by the ball of light at your feet. You will now feel your NAP physically. With your body relaxed and still, a great calmness will surge through your mind, while your skin will prickle with warmth and vibrant current of life. Now is the moment to heal any part of your body that needs mending. If a physical disorder has been troubling you, think about the part of your body that is sick. If your normal mental patterns are not as clear-cut as you would wish, direct your attention inside your head.

The Bornless One Incantation

You're now overflowing with the force of the New Avatar Power and you bring this tide of power to a foaming, glorious peak by reciting the following Bornless One invocation aloud in a slow manner with as much feeling as you can muster:

"Thee I invoke, the Bornless One. Thou at Man made perfect, whom no man has seen at any time. This is He whom the winds fear. Hear me, and make all subject unto me, so that every spell and scourge of the Vast One shall be made obedient to me. I am He, the Bornless Spirit, strong of Immortal Fire! I am He, the Truth, that Lighteneth and Thundereth! I am He whose mouth ever Flameth! I am He the Begetter and Manifester unto the Light!"

Those words have a mystic power of their own. They are a true invocation to hidden spiritual beings, and they have been used by powerful adepts for centuries. By saying the words, you are attuning yourself with the power of those adepts, and the still greater power of the Beings.

~ Fini ~
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

This topic has 33 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login