Secrets of the Black Temple

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Secrets of the Black Temple

Post#1 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:11 pm

I have just finished reading the first two pages of a book that has to be rarer than rocking horse shit - I wonder what's inside? Sure as hell ain't going to practice what I find but it will be educational no doubt. I copy only those two introductory pages below:

Warning this book can be dangerous.

Persons in ill health or suffering any mental illness should not have access to this book.

Be warned this is not a fiction book it can lead you into dark waters if the instructions are not followed.

I cannot be held responsible for any damage or ill health through reading this book.

You alone are responsible for your actions.

---

Secret Societies

Secret Societies abound in every civilised country, some are national, some exist as a form of club where men gather for pleasure, some are formed for occult purposes they are lawless.

The information given in this book came from a member of one the most feared occult groups, the members of this group sell their souls to the Temple Master in return for favours and riches.

Spider became the manager of a bank, was given a large house provided with a posh car, but he was greedy and not being satisfied with these things he embezzled a large sum of money.

He not only came to an untimely end but his two young daughters (one was 10 years of age and the other 12 years of age disappeared, his wife was evicted from the house and shortly after was found strangled and hung by her heels to a tree!

I don't know where I stand by writing this book but I too belong to a powerful society, but if you read of my sudden death...well you can draw your own conclusions.

Basil Crouch
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login