The Five "other" angels of omnipotence working and discussion.

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

The Five "other" angels of omnipotence working and discussion.

Post#1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 am

I am ofcourse talking about Tubatlu, Bualu, Tulatu, Labusi and Ubisi.

Got inspired to do a working with theese angels. Started with a tarot-reading and got 20- the world and 10 of pentacles at key points so I got a clear sing. Lets go, lets do this...

So what I did was that i used the basic outline of the ritual with Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Atuesuel from Damon Brands wealth magick.
Did a similar seal, but used different inner writings that corresponds to theese angels, and conjuration From 6/7 BoM. ( general citation of Moses on all spirits. (6/7 BoM p.81- formulas of the magical cabbalah(t2) joseph peterson 2008.))

I used a combine chakra exersice and the "orante gesture" to charge up the sigil.

So as i was working up to the ritual, something was definetly happening, knocks and small noices, and one weird loud bang from my furniture. "Hey something is happening, and i have not even begun the ritual" i thought to myself.

So Beginning with the principal citation i settled down and did the short ritual calling the angels. First by calling their name and then singing it to the 4 corners of the earth.

There was definetly a different feeling to each angel. but I felt the strongest connection when i called the second angel BUALU, As i sang his name a wave of chills and emotion swept over me, and it felt like he was very grateful for the singing.

Tubatlu felt a bit stand offish, Tulatu felt serious, Labusi, cant rememeber, and Ubisi very uplifting.

After calling the angels i stated my petition in a similar manner to the nap-chant for success but my own words and sealing the petition with the word of power ANAPHAXETON. For me general success, joy and protection.

After the petition there was a very positive vibe, and i am still a bit buzzing after the ritual.

Communications - "We can bring forth thine enemies" they said with a unison-voice.

This suprised me a bit, but as i asked for protection a good way to be protected is to know who your enemies are i guess. so i said yes.

then they told me "We work a bit differently than elubatel, ebuhuel and atuesuel" I got the sense that they ment levels or areas, still a bit unclear,

Then they told me that they will support me in my endeavors.

No LTD.

Afterthoughts, very energizing and uplifting, i got the sense that they are fast moving, and very friendly.

Well there it is, first time calling these angels.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login