Mircale of New Avatar Power

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
gleb
Neophyte

Mircale of New Avatar Power

Post#1 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello,

I was recommended this book (The miracle of New Avatar Power by Geoff Gary-Cobb) by someone on the forum of Reddit a few months back in order to help in my situation. This book is an amazing read and has open my eyes to great deal of insights. However, nothing in that book works for me. I have called on the angels Nitika, Elubatel, Opiel and nothing seems to work. I have been told that these angels are so powerful. I have experienced nothing in return when performing the NAP ritual. I am following the ritual instructions to the T and I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. I have been doing that ritual daily for months. If you have received and help from these angels listed above, please tell me how to do so. I something to work as I am, and have been in an extremely desperate position that I am not sure how long physically I can last. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated and a sincere thank you in advance.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login