Carl Nagel - Angels And Demons

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
walternevermind

Carl Nagel - Angels And Demons

Post#1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:18 pm

hi,
i'm hoping Mr Nagel is still on board for this question if not any here can help me if you so choose.
my question is about working with demons and angels without a circle. in other words i feel like i need both in my practice but due to the separation of the two folks doing separate rituals for each. i was wondering if its ok to invoke/evoke both for example if i call on a demon in 1 hour is it ok to go through angel rights the next hour in the same room or space. or should i do a banishing in between evoking. this is a big question for me so i would like to hear experiences. from my research i see that in a lot of cases some books have a demon listed as an angel or vice versa meaning theres really no separation. also, when i went over the histories the separations between angel and demon seemed to be leaning towards a political separation. i don't know your thoughts would help. i just want to touch on one other thing and that is it's highly possible that there aren't any division any longer and probably never were. personally i don't see where a circle is needed other than calling in the elements but then if we are strictly goetic etc in our practice do we call the circle that way or with angels? and again the above question comes into play. anyway, i'm rambling now any answer would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
walt

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login