Minimalist Grimoire or approach to magick...

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Wogbuster
Neophyte

Minimalist Grimoire or approach to magick...

Post#1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:04 pm

I don't know if this would be the right place for this topic...

I'm an architect/builder/artist, professionally. Each one of these have developed a successful Minimalist style.
I have sort of moved into a minimalist style of living in certain areas as well. I'm not looking to cut corners, just being as practical as possible - I have a family to feed, I can't break the nights like in college...LOL.

I see magick in every way both an art and a way of life, nonetheless I lack enough experience and general knowledge on the subject to be able to pinpoint a Minimalist way of doing Magick, Sorcery, etc.
Other than NAP, Solomons Seals, healing and exorcisms I haven't explored any other ways.

In healing I just feel a push, a surge, see in my mind instructions on what to do and do it, many times with immediate results, like knotted necks healed, insistent migraines gone, swollen unclean cuts and bruises start decrease with the subject watching and healing the same day, etc. I always say this is God doing it, not me, but I'm the tool anyway.

I wish I could do this as easily with curses for example.

I've read some threads in which Magi just wish something, good or bad, and it happens, very similar, hexes for instance. Can any of the sages here shed some light on the subject? Maybe point towards a Minimalist Grimoire?

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login