Frater Malak Mystic Grimoire Question/Feedback

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
paladinj
Zelator

Frater Malak Mystic Grimoire Question/Feedback

Post#1 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello wonderful community! I just did a ritual from the book and want to report some experiences and ask for feedback and answers to a few questions.

As it turned out the ritual I intended to do from the book stated that the ideal day for it was Wednesday at 11 PM within 3 days of a full moon, and that was exactly when I had the opportunity to preform it. The ritual was Attract a Lover p.148. I had prepared my cloak, a black robe, and substituted the oil meant to be created in the book with an oil with powerful romantic properties I already had as I had no grapes, this was the first deviation. I used my bed with a mattress and wooden base as the altar facing east, the wood is good for knocking I understand and laid upon the mattress the BBB's amulets and placed my favorite candle in the middle, a candle I had done good work with in the past and made myself from beeswax (this candle began to burn extremely brightly and largely the moment I invoked the spirit, I had relit it so many times that the wick became short and usually throws a weak light, but not during ritual). I did not use incense because FM said that people with breathing problems did not have to use it, I do not have a breathing "problem" but artificial and very strong scents do give me a horribly stuffy throat and besides, the candle has a lovely beeswax scent/smoke of its own. I had blessed the amulets/talisman before using BBB's method but not extremely thoroughly and wore my talisman to begin the ritual. I did the three parts, made a few small order mistakes within each part (not something stupid like calling the spirit, then cleaning house then banishing), altered the wording a bit for what I wanted, which was basically beginning an era of excitement and romance in my life through finding a first relationship (I'd have done things "casually") that would lead to personal growth and more real relationships. I felt things but did not see anything abnormal during the ritual. After finishing I took the robe off, slipped into night clothes and slept on my altar (benefits of using a bed :lol: ) and after a few minutes felt an extremely heavy and pleasant "blanket" wrap over me underneath my physical blanket and had an extremely restful sleep.

Next day I went out with a friend as I had previously planned to workout and had a great time, during then I felt drawn to a gorgeous and fit ~30 year old (almost twice my age :whistle ) and walked by her doing reclined crunches, I gave her a weight to put behind her head for better results, she was grateful and tried but asked if she could put it on her chest to make it easier and then she placed it on her breasts smiling at me, I told her that that wouldn't be as effective and took it back, I placed my hand on her abs and told her to do a crunch, she did, I slid my hand over from her abs to the base of her neck told her to do another and she couldn't, thus she understood leverage :roll: I gave her a lighter weight to put behind her head and went about my business. Later I went to stretch and we introduced each other across the mats, shook hands etc... Interesting to note at the same time an even hotter young chick was giving me the eyes, but since I have free will regardless of the ritual or tits I did not pursue that as she seemed like an annoying bimbo in spite of having INCREDIBLE breasts/ass and exotic features, the snow-white skin with black hair and Slavic cheeks, meh, maybe later.

To give some context, where I'm at if a nice looking young guy goes to the beach and on his way to the water casually asks a young woman in a non-prudish bathing outfit if the water's nice that day she will look at him like he is trying to attack her and try to minimize any possibility of communication or human interaction :jkj crazy thing is those same women, which are a significant portion, go to parties and have sex during alcohol/drug induced blackouts :thinking damn shame

I decided not to rush things and will most likely see that woman again and invite her to take me out for lunch or eat dinner at her apartment or smth like that because I know I have her if I speak with her again. I basically reached the conclusion that since having only one partner is a retarded idea for any man (study history, monogamy is new) it would be ideal to have a young woman ~30 and a younger woman, my age, I visualized that type of life and funnily enough that's pretty much what I got, but passed on one. because I'm a freewilly.

The next day I got swept into a fun day of hitting on chicks at various places with a friend I had never done that with before and the results were alright, still working on a couple lines developed that day. Now I realize that this was the second part of the request, not just the relationships in general but the youthfulness of doing that which I entirely avoided in the past and having a good time adventuring and being young. I was practically a bookworm philosopher type that occasionally went alpha mode and got things done short term and now that is changed. Rituals really can help you grow, just make sure to lay your own foundations first and let them click things into place.

I did the ritual again, at about the "ideal time" due to hour and full moon but no Wednesday, same modifications before but less mistakes and better execution and the effects gained after the first time seem to have disappeared, as though the weaker ritual did not build but rather tear down the old ritual, this seems really illogical to me and is probably not the case. Maybe there is just a delay before it continues working. That is my main question for explanation.

I hope the spirit did not believe I rejected the older woman simply because I was not more aggressive, but I'll pass on the second for now. It's so early to tell now that expecting things to have been concluded by now since I voluntarily took the slower approach are ridiculous.

Anyway, this is my experience so far, I hope I didn't botch anything by sharing :angelic any feedback is welcome. :bow

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login