First time working with Ziku (Necro). How fast is the result

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
sinderking
Neophyte

First time working with Ziku (Necro). How fast is the result

Post#1 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:42 am

*Sorry for the grammar, I'm not a native speaker*

Hi everyone, I am from Thailand.

Here's a little story about myself and how I've managed to work with Ziku:-

a few months ago, my business just went so bad that I almost had no income at all (Due to political crisis + economy in Thailand). Recently I've just sold my house to my aunt to pay for all overdue debts & after the debt settlement I still have some amount of money as saving afterwards then I & my mom rent a new house in Bangkok. Since I was really tired after moving to the new place & I had a lot of free time after the first few days of moving in (No customers at all LOL). I found the Simon Necronomicon's Spellbook PDF version online by accident. I print it out and treat it with respect. The book gives me some cold-pulsing energy in my body and most of the time headache in the back of my head. (Like a small energy ball pressuring inside my head).

Yesterday, after reading many successful story about invoking Ziku.

I've decided to pray to my house spirit not to block Ziku and let him in the house when I invoke Ziku (We're Buddhists). I performed the ritual @ 2 AM yesterday - Waxing Moon (couldn't wait until 3AM, too sleepy & tired). I prayed for xx,xxx THB income for my business. The homeless dogs were howling like hell when I began chanting Zi Kia Kanpa .... besides that I didn't see or hear anything strange though just very calm & relaxed feelings ( i was scared before begining the ritual). I thank Ziku in advance & I hope that he'll really help me out with my financial problem.

I'll repeat the ritual again tonight and tomorrow night.

Question - How fast does one get result from invoking Ziku?
- Nothing strange happened during the ritual, is it normal?

Thanks.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login