Successful first evocation:Frater Malak Grimoire

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Breathing Notes
Neophyte

Successful first evocation:Frater Malak Grimoire

Post#1 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:32 pm

With the encouragement and intellectual sublimity influenced from this forum, I purchased Frater Malak's Mystic Ritual and Spell Grimoire (not nap). Here's my two cents.
I read this whole book about 5 times in a couple weeks, bought from amazon for a decent price which came with the essential talisman kit. I am normally used to books/grimoires that have a meretricious, almost supercilious tone; this book had no pretension, and a completely positive and motivating tendency.
The steps involved reinforced my understanding of the framework for rituals, and took me by surprise at how easy the preparations were. (Shopping for tools took me about a week or two, and cost no more that 60 bucks for an altar, cloth, candles, and materials to make my own robe.) I almost became skeptical to the book's authenticity to how simple and straight forward the entire thing was.
As to my propitious personal results, I used the attract a lover ritual, modified to win back a previous mate. Note that I payed diligent and docile attention to every detail from the best time to the appropriate attire. The entire procedure was around 20 minutes, including a preceding prayer, and a statement of thanks to the creator for hearing my call. Immediately afterwards I knew It was successful due to a extreme pleasure and happiness felt. I have no other experience with evocation whatsoever, only a years worth of study and spiritual pursuit through dream yoga and sporadic meditation. My mental background is also stable, with no recreational drug use or psychiatric disorders (other than a mild form of ADD not diagnosed.)
The very next day(approximately 12-14 hours later), I sat at a McDonald's with a couple friends, hanging out, when a beautiful,tall, pneumatic, and athletic Spanish woman entered and sat across the restaurant. I glanced shyly, carrying on simple conversation with my buds. After a few minutes, I noticed her repeatedly looking at me with large, innocent and lustful eyes. I continued feeling nervous, and resorted to aversion due to my inexperience with courtship. Another set of minutes passed, when finally my friend told me that she was staring directly at me. Later, It got to the point where he was like "dude, she looks like she wants to rape you." Finally, I said f@$% it, walked over, and started chatting with her. I could not stop glancing at her bosom she was so perfect, which she pretended not to notice. Somehow I never saw her at School (I just graduated High school), which I found out we both attended. After a while of talking, I scored her number, and a date within 10 minutes.
Does this apply to my wish? Maybe she is a instrument to make my ex jealous in order to win her back? Perhaps, I will leave that to the higher forces to determine. Overall it was a spiritual advancement in any case for my intuition tells me this will definitely be beneficial. (This girl was wayyyyy hotter than my ex, and I have never once in my life had a girl look at me or initiate courtship like that, even though I am not unhand-some. Further results are yet to be known, but I am very content. This was definitely not a coincidence, I doubt it made me look like Brad Pitt overnight, with almost a certain fulfillment in my wish in a way unexpected, and now my confidence is absolutely established in magical pursuits.
Hope yall liked my bit :D
isasin oi ntemueménoi

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login