Elder Gods, Ancient Ones and Demons

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
asimon2008

Elder Gods, Ancient Ones and Demons

Post#1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 am

WIll a being from the Ancient Ones attack me for using the Necronomicon? Because I heard that the Ancient Ones and Elder Gods don't get along. ALso, is the new book: Hidden Secrets from Carl Nagel just like Amazing Secrets of Occult Power. Also, In Babylonian words of power by nagel there is a anu invocation to get anything you want. Is their a better spell to ask Anu. Or can someone here help me to make my own. Above all, I'm new to this stuff so I don't want to get hurt or anything. Carl says in his books that nothing can happen to you. I just want to be sure. You guys might not believe it but I'm black and raised Catholic. I despise religion. Something is draws me to this occult stuff. I still think that it's funny that people called the word occult evil but the word means secret.

P.S.S. In the Necronomicon if I want to use Sigils cana I only do the incantation to one of Marduk's names instead of using the sigil with it. Also what is the LOst word of Power by FInbarr International.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login