Help with a demon evocation ritual

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
diaconmariana
Neophyte

Help with a demon evocation ritual

Post#1 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi i want to do the Azazel evocation from E.A. Koetting book " evoking eternity". Since he does not mention it in the book i would like to know what kind of magic circle and the manifestation triangle to use. Please let me know if its a simple circle or something more in detailed and also that information about the triangle. Also can i use dittany of crete for the incense smoke. I also have been wondering when he says you have to have a temple what does that mean. I can't use just a room in my house? in one of the parks next to me there is this like stone entrance and it's pretty big is that ok to use it for the ritual. I mean is it ok to go at night and consecrate the space and do the ritual and then if people go in it during the day is it ok if i just consecrate the space every time i go or do i have to find a space where it's just me that goes there? if it's just me that is supposed to go there then the only way its to rent a storage unit so would that be ok?.

He has also said in the book that even if you don't see him to finish the ritual because the demon is always there and for sure will follow you waiting for you to give him the direction. so if i do the ritual and i still don't see him can i still tell him what i am asking of him since he will still be there or i actually have to see him before i ask anything?
If someone actually evoked Azazel please let me know what the steps are. Also let me know if you have any experience evoking any other demon.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login