Newbie to the Sumerian Gods

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
asimon2008

Newbie to the Sumerian Gods

Post#1 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:58 pm

I have a problem. I am a newb at the whole Necronomicon thing. In step 3 of Simon's Necronomicon where it has the Zi Kia Kanpa ritual thing where do I insert what I want for the spirit to do after I use the name and word of power of the spirit. I also have a problem pronouncing the names of the entities(Fifty Names of Our Ancestor Marduk). Thanks in advance.

P.S. Yeah but the other day, I tried this goddess called the Earth Mother in the Book of the Old Ones. I didn't know the Old Ones and The Elder Gods were like to groups who represented good and evil. I didn't know the Earth Mother was a demon. So I called her to help me pass a test. I said Earth Goddess blah blah. I took the test and passed. I said to myself it's probably coincidence. I didn't even study for this test because the first time I failed it. Since I am going to college you have take these tests to see if you remedial math and english. Well, the english part I failed the first time. The second and the last time I passed. So I here from both sides this book is fake and not fake.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login