Necronomicon Gatewalking Results

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
thosphoenix
Zelator

Necronomicon Gatewalking Results

Post#1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello,

I recently finished the Gatewalking ceremonies of the Necronomicon and since then I've had many odd occurrences. I feel that my intuition has been talking to me more, almost like a second voice reminding me of certain things and helping me to think through situations to avoid problems, embarrassment or missing out on something that I need to do. 2 Days ago, while in my classroom, I looked over at my computer and there were hundreds of these black things, like slivers, right in the front of my vision. I've seen them before, but never this intense. It is visually similar to when you walk through a swarm of gnats in the forest, but they are black and have a silver shimmer to them. I don't really know what to make of them. I was wondering if anyone else that has worked with the Necronomicon or completed the Gatewalking has had any similar experiences... or any other experiences worth sharing.

Thanks
Zi Kia Kanpa, Zi Anna Kanpa

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login