Using the Simon Necronomicon and the spell Book

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Hoodoo Boy
Zelator

Using the Simon Necronomicon and the spell Book

Post#1 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:55 pm

I recently received from a friend of mine both the necronomicon (simon version) and the Spell book to go along with it,and I have a few questions:

1) With the Necronomicon and the Spell Book instead of as some have suggested using a flour circle could one substitute say a Wiccan style chalk circle and circle casting methods that are converted to be used with the Necronomicon or the Spell book?

2) The seals found in the Necronomicon and the Spell book could they be use on other substances instead of parchment or paper like for example stone?

3) how can one work with the Seven Zonie and do their seals have to be made using the metals mentioned like for example gold or silver or can you use other substances to goof effect like stone or paper? How about the Three signs the ARRA,AGGA, and the BANDAR? For example I have the Elder Sign August Darleth invented which is the pentagram with the eye and the flame within the eye,could that be used as the ARRA?
Does the amulet mentiond that's made out of sliver have to be made of silver are can you substute other materials?
4)has anyone here worked with the Ancient Ones and the abominations? If so how could one work with them?
5) could anyone out there given me advice/info on how to develop my own Necronomicon rites?

Thanks

Joseph

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login