Tzadkiel evocation and Bune petition spell (mini evocation)

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Thesombra
Neophyte

Tzadkiel evocation and Bune petition spell (mini evocation)

Post#1 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:13 am

:toss :toss :thinking A little background .(I can't see the entities yet but I do feel their presence and have some weird stuff happen after the conjuration like a very cold breeze or something banging on the roof)I called Tzadkiel(rufus opus and also evoking eternity style) and asked for a job.out of nowhere this bank manager guy decides to rent an apartment where my bro in law is the landlord and they become tight buddies within a week... he ends up asking him for vacancies and bingo he says they got some... .so,i sent my application and was invited for the interview ,and after the interview they said that they would contact the successful candidates within a week.that was on a friday ..by the next friday they hadn't called even the Manager guy went silent for some days.and there was no chance they would again call(turns out the church guys in the panel didnt like the way I "presented myself"). so I went back to the drawing board.Ran to jason millers book The Sorcerers secrets and I used the bune spell(given below).Now the weirdest thing happens .this manager guy says they had a problem with my hair and that they would give me another chance. Out of all applicants I was the only one recalled.So this time I went prepared and I will soon be reporting to the job....SIDE NOTE;After my first working with Tzadkiel I got a computer supply tender I had applied for half-assedly...so yup thats my payment to BUNE...... You rock Bune Thank you BUNE. not forgetting Tzadkiel thank you. BUNE SPELL: To summon Bune in times of need you should first draw his seal on a
piece of paper that you will than suspend from a string around your neck. The string should be long enough that you can pick up the seal and hold it in front of your eyes without removing it. Banish the area and consecrate a circle on the ground by tracing a circle about you with a wand or you finger tip. As you
do so, speak the following prayer: Gyrum Carpo! (I take/seize the circle!) Consecro et Benedico istum circulum (I consecrate and bless this circle) per nomina dei attisimi IAO (( (in (( the name of the most powerful god IAO) Burn some incense as an offering and look at the seal of Bune. Conjure him with the following words:
IAO, AOI, OIA, AIO, IOA, OAI .“I have called unto thee with all my heart, Hear me O lord and I shall seek my justification.” Bune! Bune! Bune! I call to thee in name of the most high god IAO Come forth from thy abode and appear at the edge of my circle. By the angel Haajah, I call and conjure thee. By the power of Vehrin and Sagan, I stir and summon thee. Come forth and offer me aid in my time of need Set thy 30 legions of Bunis to work for me And I shall glorify thy name and make your deeds known........ That’s all you really need. The powers that constrain him are included in the conjuration. The name IAO I have explained elsewhere. The lines that follow are from Psalm 118, which Dr. Rudd has associated with Bune. Haajah is the angel of the Shemhamphorash that corresponds to Bune. Vehrin and Sagan are the Greek and Egyptian names of the second decon of Sagitarius that rules over Bune. If you like, you can use one of the gazes in the first part of the book to try and see Bune at the edge of your circle, but this is not necessary. You will probably feel his presence come at once, but if not, then simply repeat the part of the conjuration that starts with Bune! Bune! Bune! Keep calling until you feel his presence. Once you have a sense that you have gotten Bune’s attention, simply make your requests. Be fair but firm. Do not ask for millions of dollars. Ask for reasonable requests and he will probably grant them. In the last part of the conjuration you promise to glorify his name. This is a type of offering whereby you make the spirit more famous and powerful. If you like working with Bune, you should consider engraving his seal on copper, which in itself can be a type of offering to the spirit. You can tell others about the work he has done for you as an offering for services rendered, which is exactly what I have done by including this section in the book, fulfilling my own promise to the spirit. When your congress with Bune is complete, you should politely signal the end of the session with the following dismissal: I thank you for your attendance at this rite. As you came in power, go for the in peace, ever ready to come again should I call. In the name of IAO, the temple is duly closed. :toss
Attachments
bun.jpg
bun.jpg (20.23 KiB) Viewed 2441 times

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login