New Encounters

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Taleir
Practicus

New Encounters

Post#1 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I wasn't too sure whether to post this in the MG thread or start a fresh one... obviously I went for the latter!

Last night three beings appeared before me on the astral:

The first one wore a long black robe, but one that clung close to the body and then loosens a little from the waist down. He had white almost pearlescent skin, with no hair and eyes that shone with a bright and intense white light. After a few seconds currents of blue energy began to pulsate on his face - like a neon cobalt river or forked lighting.

As soon as he disappeared another being arrived. In fact, it was only a couple of hours ago that it clicked that the being was almost the spitting image of the Devil from the Codex Gigas. The feeling I got, as it was only there a short time, was of a kind of openness and calmness.

The third being to appear was tall, broad chested and wore black robes with hints of crimson - it had a high collar (s) and looked beautifully made... some where between a Medieval Nobleman or Renaissance Royal/Aristrocrat and Mr Sinister from the X-Men. He stayed for by far the longest: His demeanor could almost be mistaken for arrogance,but it was more like an austere and supremely confident presence that exuded from him, and very subtle sense of humour.

After he disappeared, I wondered who it was... that's when "Dardariel" popped into my head whom I'd only read a little about yesterday when reading some of BBB's posts in the MG thread. I then asked and he appeared again for a brief second looking back over his shoulder, and gave I think an almost imperceptible nod or amused smile, then disappeared.

So, I was wondering if anyone has any input either on the beings themselves, or possible significance?

Thanks,

Taleir

Edit: Forgot to mention it's the MG I've been working with and in particular Delukiel.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login