Doubts about The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Ritual

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Doubts about The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Ritual

Post#1 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 am

Hello,

I read some threats about ''The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals'' but I have some doubts that I could not get answer.

Please not say me, use the search button, do your research, take notes or do your homework.

Because I read in the forum, in the net but I could not get an answer.

Ok the next are my doubts?

Which Magick skills are better ''The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals'' or ''The Miracle of the New Avatar Power''?

I mean, which are more powerful, effective and help to get results faster.

What do you think about Frater Malak said that only work the ''Kit Talismans included'' with his book?

It is true or it can be possible the Magick rituals work getting results with a copy of the same Talismans of the book?

I ask because I want to try the Rituals but all rituals asks in the last step to use a specific talisman (for example Mystic Talisman: No. 1, etc)

What is your opinion about the next rituals (rituals starts from page 143)?

- The rewarding ticket come to me ritual.
- The overwhelming good-luck is mine ritual.
- The great money-spinning ritual.

How does those rituals work exactly to bring money?

Because in the book not give enough details (for me at least) to understand completely.

For example in ''The great money-spinning ritual''.

How will be the money multiplied?

It works better ''The great money-spinning ritual'' the more money ( cash liquidity) you have?

Thank you

Best Regards

This topic has 45 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login