The Most Effective Modern Grimoire

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

The Most Effective Modern Grimoire

Post#1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:05 am

Based on your experience please state the name of the modern grimoire that has been most effective for you and then list the results that it has brought you.

For me it is The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals by Frater Malak.

My results:

1. I lost my virginity to an Asian girl (I had an Asian fetish and I guess the angel knew about this). And I have been with this girl from 2013 to present.

2. Went from being broke and desperate with no career prospect to finding a lucrative career path and more than doubling my income. During the ritual the angel told me it would happen in about a year and it did.

3. Found a good mechanic. Sounds minor, but some of you may know how valuable this is. He is fast, cheap, a genius at fixing cars, and an all around great guy. He has saved me thousands of dollars in repair costs and hours if not weeks of frustration.

I may be leaving out some. But these are the three major ones that I can remember.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This topic has 28 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login