Negative reactions from Angelic Energy?

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Tremegorn
Neophyte

Negative reactions from Angelic Energy?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:02 pm

I've been working with Elubatel a lot recently (He's helped a lot with some circumstances in my life, and having some guidance on the 'next step' is always useful).

Anyway, earlier at work (I work retail) during a very long, dull period, I quite informally decided to speak to Elubatel- I've found some good results just 'speaking' to entities once you have a working relationship, and this was like no other. We interacted, I thanked him for coming, and he left.

However, my next customer, as I began the checkout process, soon had a MASSIVE change in her personality, to the point of loathing. I've dealt with a lot of bad customers, but this one spewed nothing but vitrol; ranging from stating that she had been wronged by something our store did, to straight up attacks on my personal character. Eventually, my manager was summoned, and when she came out;, proceeded to unleash the same tirade on her, spewing pure angry nonsense all the way out of the store.

Something that stood out however, was how I 'offended' her- in her words, "My entire demeanor was wrong". Generally people don't walk down the street hating absolutely everything about others, and my first thought was some type of residual side effect of interacting with an entity.

While it's possible it was unrelated, I thought i'd post the question on here- has anyone had others around them 'freak out' from residual energy, from working with angelic entities? In my experience, most people I've seen are either nonreactive, or will actually see positive things happen to them. I've never seen someone outright flip out in that way, until now.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login