multi-planetary talisman preparations mishap(?)

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
madrath
Zelator

multi-planetary talisman preparations mishap(?)

Post#1 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Hello.

I just wanted to share my experience and ask if you ever had similar outcome of construction of talisman. So...
Yesterday I was working on the talisman to help rebuild relationship for someone. I decided (inspired by Brotherbutterball's multiplanetary mystic grimoire rite from his blog) to use main planet Venus and on the avers combined symbols of sun and mercury. The talisman was created using symbologies and spirit names derived from Agrippa work.

Nevertheless, I decided to use, apart from Angel and intelligence names the spirit name. I was not convinced initially but after some contemplation it came to me that there may be the need for some spirit-oriented work (some negative aspects of planetary domain). So I placed the numeric value of the spirit name around the planetary seal.

Yesterday I worked on the mercury-sun side. The talisman was not even consecrated.

In the morning, as usually I drove off the garage when my cars' clutch broke down. What is most interesting is that this part of my car should last at least 30k km more as it was replaced not so long ago (the mechanic was really surprised to hear that). I had to take cab an the day was totally ruined because of transportation issue. For me this relates directly to mercurial sphere of travel and communication....
What was most surprising however, was that when the driver of the service car arrived to pack my car and take it to workshop, on the display there was exactly 666 km traveled.... and this is the number of the name of the sun spirit I used on the talisman (Sorath). Two planets being after all connected - Apollo gave caduceus to mercury, both with closely related influences...

So my question is if you have ever experienced something similar? Especially the negative outcome of purely material work on talismans and similar objects? Tomorrow I will do divination to see what went wrong....

LVX

M.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login