Lets share ideas on why some angels are harder work with

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Lets share ideas on why some angels are harder work with

Post#1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 pm

In a discussion yesterday, I confessed that I have had problems in the past working with Michael and Raphael.
Others here have mentioned difficulties with other angels that I've got a long well with, all things considered.

To be clear, by difficult, I don't mean things didn't work out right. I mean, if they had human traits, (and they don't) you would say these two "don't like me very much"and the interaction is almost frosty. To the point where I have avoided working with them. (I have since changed this approach and begun work tentatively with an openness to learn and understand...and they've eased up somewhat...but its still not a fluid interaction like it is with other angels)

I have my own notions as to why this might be (for me) and my idea is that perhaps more along the lines of friction caused by my own misalignment with their purpose, their role...at least in the aspect in which I have called them. Hence the friction.

I mentioned to someone else yesterday that Saturnine spirits where great to work with UNLESS you're unwilling to embrace the idea of cycles and embrace all the ramifications of death being necessary for rebirth, doors closing for new ones to be opened..etc If you're intent of ignoring the truth by which they work, the purpose and power of their being...they get shitty.

What do you guys think? Is angelic conflict about judgement as it feels from human perspective, or more about the operator not being aligned with the powers he's evoking or invoking which the case my be?

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login