A small question about moon phases

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Cream
Practicus

A small question about moon phases

Post#1 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:43 am

Hi there,it has been a long time since i am only reading what's new around here, now i have some small question and advice if u can clear out some things for me.
I am doing works on Friday (Venus) with Anael, in the hour of Venus, concerning influence over a hard recovering of a relationship. But because i fell asleep on 12 dec when was the full moon, in the most perfect time to do this - friday,full moon, i was too tired and fell asleep :oops: i still feel sorry for missing this. Now this friday 19 dec, the moon is waning and in the last quarter phase. And as far as i know the waning moon phase is for things to go away,to rid ones self of things. But i want the opposite effect.
So my question is - do you think i should drop this work on friday? Or here the moon phase doesnt matter much :roll:

P.S. I had a big breakthrough when it was the waxing crescent phase. And in this working on friday 19 dec, at 8 p.m. Venus will be in Aquarius and moon in Libra, if this matters.

I will greatly appreciate any info over influencing strengthening facts over such works :idea:

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login